- 1 Fill the ESTA Application Form.
- 2 Submit your request online.
- 3 Check your personal information and payment.
- 4 Receive immediately by email the confirmation of U.S. Government Authorization
- 5 Print your authorization and keep it with your travel documents.
How ESTA works ?
International travelers seeking to visit the United States are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay administrative costs. All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for permission and pay the fees at least 72 hours before visiting the United States.
You can get an ESTA if:
- You hold a valid passport from an eligible country for the ESTA program ,
- Your trip will not exceed 90 days,
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or leisure.
You are eligible for the ESTA program if you are a citizen of:
|Form in different languages
|Assistance and Help to fill in the form.
|Support Chat in real time from 10am to 8pm (GMT +1), Monday to Friday
|Support and assistance 24/24h and 7/7d per email.
|Sending your ESTA by post on request
|Frequently asked questions available (FAQs).
|Verification and control of information required.
|Checking the data submitted.
|Correction of your file in case of inaccuracy of the data provided.
|Notification of the progress of your file.
|Sending your ESTA by email in PDF format.
|Storage service of your ESTA for 2 years.
|Recovery of your ESTA in case of loss.
|Simple and intuitive interface.
|Full refund if your travel autorization is refused.